- Highly experienced Programme Manager/ ServiceNow Architect with 8 years experience of working with the platform
- Led multiple ServiceNow implementations in private & public sector, architecting and delivering data-driven implementations in both SIAM and more traditional Service Management (SM) environments
- Certified System Admin and Implementation Specialist
- Specialist in driving successful implementations that deliver what the client needs to run a successful operation
- Very experienced in designing and implementing most ITIL processes as well as self service
- Key focus on process efficiency through simple, data-driven integrations and delivering cost savings through process automation
- Excels in complex environments through simplicity of approach and working on core functionality rather than worrying about every exception
- Extensive experience with other service management tooling, including global owner for BMC Remedy at one of the world’s leading integrated oil and gas companies.